Sage Partner Summit is back for 2022 and has been scheduled as a live event June 7-10, 2022 at the Hilton Anatole, Dallas Texas. Early registration opens April 5, 2022, and runs through April 24, 2022.
Sage Partner Summit Registration
Sage Partner Summit is open to all Sage partners to attend, with content focused on Sage Intacct, Sage Intacct Accountants Program, Sage X3, Sage CRE, and Sage Business Management Solutions (Sage 100,Sage 200, Sage 300).
- $850 USD / Early Bird / Open – April 24
- $1,150 USD / Save / April 25 – May 22
- $1,450 USD / Standard / May 23 – June 10
Sage Keynote Speakers
- Aziz Benmalek – Executive Vice President, Partners and Alliances
- • Dan Miller – Executive Vice President, Product Delivery Sage Intacct
- • Rob Sinfield – Vice President, Product, Sage X3
- • Luc Mathiot – Vice President, Product Delivery
- • Stanimira Koleva – Executive Vice President, International Markets
The event is a partner focussed gathering which will likely bring together those consultants specializing in Sage’s Intacct, X3, and People offerings with sessions for BMS ( Business Management Solutions ) and CRE ( Construction and Real Estate ).
Update – Sage has a FAQ available for Sage Partner Summit 2022 ( pdf )
Last year’s event was virtual and featured over 200 learning opportunities and breakout sessions.