Sage Transform 2022 is happening October 10-14, 2022 in Orlando Florida. During the opening days of the conference Sage announced that Intacct has passed the 16,000 customer mark. For reference, the last data I could find on customer counts indicated Sage Intacct had 11,000 customers in mid-2018.
Announcements from #SageTransform –
- Sage Intacct expanding to continental Europe starting with France (ETA end of year).
- Sage Intacct Manufacturing is coming to the US with early adopter available mid-October and GA mid-2023. Previously Sage Intacct Manufacturing was available in Europe only.
- Sage Intacct CRE is GA in the US, Canada, and Australia. Sage Intacct Construction Payroll is available for EA in US, with FA expected in 2023. Sage Intacct Field Operations and Sage Intacct Estimating is available for EA in US, Canada, and Australia with GA expected in 2023.
- Sage Intacct Inventory Automation (@ScanForce) is now in general availability for Sage Intacct customers across North America.
- Sage Intacct Lease Accounting is available in the US in an early adopter program. General availability is expected in early 2023.
- AP Bill Automation is rolling out to US customers beginning with Sage Intacct 2022 Release 4. The rollout across US channels is planned for 2023. Pricing is per transaction. There are no subscription or implementation fees.
- Sage Intacct 1099 E-filing powered by TaxBandits is now available in the US in an early adopter program