Through November 30, 2022 you can nominate yourself or someone else who you feel deserves the designation of Acumatica MVP.
According to the Acumatica website, an MVP should possess these characteristics:
- Demonstrated significant additional product or brand value & leadership
- Drove market or industry recognition
- Drove superior customer/partner satisfaction
- Demonstrated superior support/assistance within the Acumatica Community site
- Closed several significant/strategic Acumatica business deals
- A top contributor in the discussion forums including replies, helpful topics, and answers provided
- Accumulated a high number of ‘’likes’’ and ‘’helpfuls’’ in the discussion forums
- In the top ten for at least 3 months in the fiscal year
- Attributable contributions that lead to either an increase in customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, customer ASP, etc.
Although the website doesn’t list any benefits of being accepted as an MVP, in the past Acumatica has acknowledged their MVPs through a press release as well as on stage at their annual Acumatica Summit. This year Acumatica Summit is at Wynn Las Vegas, Nevada January 29 to February 3, 2023