The Sage Transform website has just been updated to reflect that the event will be held from February 25-29, 2024, in Las Vegas, NV.
The conference, which has traditionally been for Sage Intacct partners and consultants, had been postponed for 2023 so Sage could reschedule it at a more convenient time in the first quarter of 2024.
During Sage Transform 2022, Sage announced:
- Sage Intacct passes the 16,000 customer mark (for comparison, the last customer count that I could find was 11,000 in 2018)
- Sage Intacct is expanding to continental Europe, starting with France (ETA end of the year).
- Sage Intacct Manufacturing is coming to the US with early adopters available mid-October and GA mid-2023. Previously Sage Intacct Manufacturing was available in Europe only.
- Sage Intacct CRE is GA in the US, Canada, and Australia. Sage Intacct Construction Payroll is available for EA in the US, with FA expected in 2023. Sage Intacct Field Operations and Sage Intacct Estimating are available for EA in US, Canada, and Australia, with GA expected in 2023.
- Sage Intacct Inventory Automation (@ScanForce) is now in general availability for Sage Intacct customers across North America.
- Sage Intacct Lease Accounting is available in the US in an early adopter program. General availability is expected in early 2023.
- AP Bill Automation is rolling out to US customers beginning with Sage Intacct 2022 Release 4. The rollout across US channels is planned for 2023. Pricing is per transaction. There are no subscription or implementation fees.
- Sage Intacct 1099 E-filing powered by TaxBandits is now available in the US in an early adopter program
Sage Transform was last held October 10-14, 2022, in Orlando, FL. For more information on Sage Intacct 2024, please visit the event website here.